Here are a few tips for a fun tea party at Bella’s Teapot.
- Make sure all the people in your party are on time. You can’t be seated until your entire party arrives. The sooner they show up the sooner you get to PARTY!! The person who makes the reservation is responsable for communicating this information to the entire party. Your tea party starts at your reserved time.
- Listen to the server. They are knowledgeable and can answer any questions you have. Please respect them and don’t talk over them or at them, regardless of their age and appearance. Thank you.
- Respect the menu and all it guidelines. We have lots of dairy and gluten in our food. However we do have gluten-free items always available but we may not always have dairy-free items available. We try our best to accommodate our customers health choices and allergies. All we ask is that you understand that what we specialize in usually contains gluten and dairy. If you have had a tea service, you would understand that. If not, that’s ok. We are here to educate you and show you what we do and what we are about, it’s a lot of fun!
- Don’t forget your etiquette
- Most of all BE HAPPY & HAVE FUN!!!!